- 1000 grams fig, Cut in 4
- 150 grams Coconut sugar
- 120 grams honey
- 2 level tsp vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 pinch ground cloves
- 2 --- lemons, Approx 40g of juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place figs, sugar, honey spices and 30g of lemon juice in "Closed lid" .
2. Cook 30 minutes/veroma/speed 2 with simmer basket on top in place of MC.
3. Add 10g of lemon juice.
4. Cook for 5 minutes/veroma/speed 2. MC on.
5. "Gentle stir setting" jam gradually working up to speed 10/1 minute.
6. Pour jam into hot, sterilised jars and place lids on. Tip upside down to seal.
Accessories you need
*Adjusted from thermobexta recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Variation Rice Bubble Bars
- Whipped Feta with Honey Dip
- Creamy Mustard Chicken
- Polish Coleslaw
- That Thermo Chick’s Lunch Box Cookies
- Ginger and Fruit Cake
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free