- 800 grams fig, fresh, Cut in 4
- 400 grams pears, Roughly chopped
- 200 grams sugar, Jam setting
- 100 grams sugar raw
- 1 --- lemon, Juice Of large lemon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place fig and pears in "Closed lid" .
2. Add sugars and lemon juice.
3. Cook for 20 minutes/veroma/speed 2. Use the simmer basket in place of the MC.
4. "Gentle stir setting" jam gradually working up to speed 10/1 minute.
5. Pour into sterilised jars, place lids on and tip jars upside down to seal.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly