- 1000 grams pears, peeled cored and quartered
- 3 brown onion, peeled cut into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 cm ginger
- 200 grams sultanas
- 250 grams raw sugar
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 chilis
- 2 tomatoes, peel cutting cross on bottom and putting in boiling water
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 250 grams vinegar
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- place onion, garlic chilli and Ginger into "Closed lid" speed 5 for 5 seconds 5 seconds speed 3
- place pears and tomatoes into "Closed lid"
- place sugar, spices, salt, saltanas and vinager into"Closed lid" . 1 hour on 100"Counter-clockwise operation" . Put spatular into hole mix then place basket on top instead of lid
- place in steralised jars turn upside down for 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam