- 30 grams Butter
- 300 grams baby spinach, Steamed in Varoma for 7 mins and drained, or frozen pack thawed
- 200 grams jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 50 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 250 grams cream cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Chopped Chives to Garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add butter, artichokes and spinach to bowl. Saute 5min/100*//speed 2
2. Add grated paremsan cheese and season with salt and pepper stir 10 sec/speed 2
3. Add cream cheese blend 5-10sec/speed 7 pending on consistancy you would like.
4. Garnish with fresh chopped chives
5. Serve immediately if would like warm or place in refigerator to cool
If using Varoma to baby steam spinach, just steam for 7 mins/Varoma/speed 1, then place spinach in simmering basket and with spatuar squeze out excess liquid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus