- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Handful of spinach
- 400 grams Canned Chickpeas
- 1 heaped tablespoon tahini
- 5 grams lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 20 grams olive oil, plus extra for drizzle
Place garlic and spinach into TM bowl chop 3 sec/speed 7
Add all remaining ingredients and mix 15sec/speed 5 or until desired consistancy.
Drizzle olive oil on top before serving with some pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Garlic Creamed Corn Dip
- Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Milo Custard (Runny)
- Carly's Nutella Obsession Slice
- Veggie Coconut Soup
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Goodness LCM Bars
- Marathon bliss balls
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Nut Free Muesli Bars
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls