- 425 can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 50 gram washed spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon unhulled tahini
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon macadamia oil
- 1 crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup --- water
- salt to taste (optional)
- paprika for top (optional)
8Recipe is created for
1. add all ingredients into TM bowl apart from the water. Blend sp5 5secs. Scarpe sides.
2. Put lid on start TM sp4 add water slowly over 4 secs. if still to chucnky for you start sp5 for 2sces.
3. place in container sprinkle with paprika
can use avocado oil instead of macadamia oil
i sometimes add 1 tsp dulse flakes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Probiotic school bliss balls
- Peanut butter and jam drops
- Quick and easy Meatballs
- Banana Steamed pudding with salted caramel sauce
- White Chocolate & Walnut banana bread
- Rhubarb & Strawberry Jam
- Hidden Veg Pasta Sauce
- Beer Beef stroganoff
- Banana, Walnut & Goji Berries Bread
- Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats
- Mock Parmesan Cheese
- Tuna and Chickpea dip
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA