- 90 grams Butter, melted
- 6 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 6 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoon Coriander (fresh)
- 1 kg Chicken Wings
Place all marinade ingredients, except for the Coriander (Cilantro) into the Thermomix.
Mix Speed 4 for 30 seconds until all combined.
Pour marinade over chicken wings and let it sit for a few hours (overnight if you can)
Place chicken on grill or BarBQ for 20 minutes, turning every 4 minutes
Garnish with Coriander prior to serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Mulberry Crumble
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Chillean Empanadas
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Jam
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice