- 960 grams strawberries, sliced
- 125 grams sugar
- 115 grams brown sugar
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 1 rind one lemon, OPTIONAL
- 40 grams treacle
- 25 grams balsamic vinegar
8Recipe is created for
If using the lemon rind- Mill 10 sec/sp:9. (this is optional)
Put all the ingredients into the .
Bottle into clean/sterialised bottles.
Cool and store in the Fridge.
Accessories you need
SERVE: as topping to ice-cream. Or use in a shake....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Jaffa cake
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Ginger crunch
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice