- 240 grams chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons sunbutter
- 30 grams lemon juice (approx ½ lemon)
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 50 grams water, (or 1/2 mc)
- pinch sea salt
- sunflower seeds, toasted, to garnish
- olive oil, drizzle to finish
1. Into TM bowl add -
Chickpeas, sunbutter, sea salt and water.
2. Close lid, and on top of MC, squeeze lemon over top, so juice runs down, but pips are caught on lid.
3. Blend 5secs/speed 5 or until desired consistency is achieved.
4. Scoop hommus into serving bowl, drizle with olive oil and sprinkle over toasted sunflower seeds to garnish.
Make your own sunbutter by finding my recipe on the Recipe Community.
If you prefer, this receipe may be made using tahini, a sesame seed paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney