THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams sunflower seeds
- 20 grams Ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 grams extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Sprinkle and spread sunflower seeds on baking trays and toast in preheated oven for 10 minutes, give the seeds a shake and toast for another 5 minutes. Remove the seeds from the oven and allow to cool.
Add sunflower seeds to the TMX bowl and pulverise on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
Then process on Speed 9 for 1 minute, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add ghee, olive oil, cinnamon, ginger and salt to mixing bowl and process for another 30 sec Speed 9
Scrape down sides of bowl and process for another 30 sec Speed 9.
Repeat step 6 several times until you have a smooth consistency. If you feel it is too thick add a touch more olive oil and blitz again for 30 sec speed 9
Use spatula to add sunbutter to a clean sterilised jar.
Sunbutter should last in an airtight jar in the fridge for several weeks
This is so yummy on Quirky Jo’s Paleo Bread, yum yum yum!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup