- 70 grams Butter, cubed
- 100 grams cream
- 1 sprigs sage, fresh, leaves only
- 1 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 sprigs fresh parsley leaves
- 10 raw prawns, peeled, fresh or de frosted
- 10 scallops, fresh or de frosted
- 4 cloves garlic clove
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add herbs to thermomix bowl & chop 7 sec/speed 8 MC on. Scrape chopped herbs into a seperate bowl & set aside
2. Add peeled garlic cloves to thermomix bowl & chop for 5 sec/speed 6 MC on
3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl
4. Add cubed butter & cook for 6 min/varoma temp/speed 1/MC on
5. Insert butterfly whisk
6. Add cream & cook for 1 min/Varoma temp/speed 2/MC off
7. Remove MC
8. Through the hole in the mixing bowl lid add prawns, scallops & fresh herbs & cook for 4-5 min/120// stirring.
Sit steaming basket on top of mixing bowl lid
Pour over steak, chicken breast or salmon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes