- 100 grams whole red chilies, stems trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 750 grams white vinegar
- 645 grams castor sugar
- 400 grams deseeded red chilies
Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients into the thermomix and blend on speed 8 for 20 seconds.
2. Cook for 15 minutes on varoma on speed 2.
3. Scrape sides and cook for a further 35 - 40 minutes (depending on desired thickness) at 100 degrees on speed 3.
4. Pour into sterilised bottles or jars.
Sweet Chili Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter