- 6-8 Fresh red chillies
- 175 g vinegar
- 175 g water
- 350g sugar
- 1 clove garlic, (husk removed)
- 1 tbsp salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Remove seeds from 3/4 of the chillies, (leave the other 2 or 3 whole) and throw seeds away.
- Place seeded and unseeded chillies plus all the remaining ingredients into the bowl.
- Chop 6 sec / speed 7
- cook for 25min / 100°c / speed 2.5 with basket on top not mc.
- Pour into strilized bottles and seal. Properly sealed will last 18 months in the cupboard.
You can use equivelent dry chillies if you don't have fresh, just cook an extra 2 min, and you might need to chop another couple of seconds.
You can also add more or less chillies and/or seeds to your own taste.
Sauce will thicken a little on cooling
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Chilli Jam
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)