- 800 grams Tamariilos
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 green apple cored and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp cloves whole
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp black pepper corns
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 300 grams sugar
- 300 grams white vinager
8Recipe is created for
Soak Tamarillo’s for 4 mins in boiling water then peel – leave whole
Place onion, garlic, apple & ginger in Thermomix for 2 seconds on speed 6
Add all other ingredients, mix speed 4 , four seconds - Depends how chunky you want/like.
Place steamer basket in place of MC and cook Varoma temp 10 minutes on reverse speed 1. Reduce temperature to 100 and cook a further 30 minutes.
Pour into sterilised jars & seal. Makes 3 – 4 jars depending on size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Banana Nut Bread