- 800 grams Tamariilos
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 green apple cored and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp cloves whole
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp black pepper corns
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 300 grams sugar
- 300 grams white vinager
8Recipe is created for
Soak Tamarillo’s for 4 mins in boiling water then peel – leave whole
Place onion, garlic, apple & ginger in Thermomix for 2 seconds on speed 6
Add all other ingredients, mix speed 4 , four seconds - Depends how chunky you want/like.
Place steamer basket in place of MC and cook Varoma temp 10 minutes on reverse speed 1. Reduce temperature to 100 and cook a further 30 minutes.
Pour into sterilised jars & seal. Makes 3 – 4 jars depending on size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo