- 800 grams Tamariilos
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 green apple cored and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp cloves whole
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp black pepper corns
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 300 grams sugar
- 300 grams white vinager
8Recipe is created for
Soak Tamarillo’s for 4 mins in boiling water then peel – leave whole
Place onion, garlic, apple & ginger in Thermomix for 2 seconds on speed 6
Add all other ingredients, mix speed 4 , four seconds - Depends how chunky you want/like.
Place steamer basket in place of MC and cook Varoma temp 10 minutes on reverse speed 1. Reduce temperature to 100 and cook a further 30 minutes.
Pour into sterilised jars & seal. Makes 3 – 4 jars depending on size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Blueberry Blondie
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Grape jelly
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free