- 1 Small brown onion, quartered
- 30 grams white vinegar
- 250 grams Butter, cubed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon Vegeta powder, (vegetable stock)
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Dessert Main course Side dish Starter African American Asian Australian Caribbean European Mid East Russian Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Austrian Belgian British & Irish Dutch Eastern European French German Greek Italian Luxembourgian Maltese Mediterranean Polish Portuguese Spanish Scandinavian Swiss Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooking Cooling Deep frying Freezing Frying Grilling Heating Preserving Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma Stir frying All-in-one cooking with Varoma BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Bread Cake Custard/mousse Dip Dressing Drink Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Fish dish Gateau Ice cream Legumes dish Meat dish Pasta dish Pastry Pie, quiche Pizza, focaccia Potato dish Praline/sweets Rice dish Roll Sauce Seafood dish Spread Tart Terrine Vegetable dish Canadian Latin America Mexican USA Chinese Indian Indonesian Japanese Thai Vietnamese Taiwanese Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Egyptian Lebanon Turkey Moroccan South African New Zealand
1. Put onion in bowl and chop 3 secs / Speed 7, scrape down.
2. Add vinegar and cook 4mins / Varoma / Speed 1 / MC OFF.
3. Add butter and cook 1-2mins / 60 degrees / Speed 1 / MC ON.
4. Add egg and vegeta powder blend 30 secs / Speed 5 / MC ON.
Adjust Vegeta to taste.
I absolutely LOVE this sauce on anything! Perfect on Eggs benedict (I prefer this over Hollandaise), pour over steamed potatoes, or just as a spread on toast the next day - thats if theres any left. Use within 3-4 days.
You can easily double or half this recipe too.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake