- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 20 grams olive oil
- 300 grams Roasted Capsicums, I use deli bought but drained jar would also work
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 800 grams Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 sprig each of Basil, thyme and oregano, Fresh, use leaves only
- 1-2 Chilli, small (Optional)
Put onion and garlic in TM and chop 3 sec/speed 7
Scrape down sides of bowl and add 20 grams olive oil and cook Varoma 3mins/speed 1
Add remaining ingredients and blitz 4 sec/speed7
Place basket on top to avoid spatters and allow steam to escape.
Cook Varoma 40mins/speed2
After 40mins check thickness of sauce and cook extra time if required.
replace measuring cup and blitz 30secs/speed 10
Store in fridge or freezer once cooled
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly