- 1000 grams tomatoes, Stems removed, Quartered
- 250 grams onions, Peeled, Quartered
- 1 --- apple, Peeled, Cored, Quartered
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 250 grams sugar, Raw, But any would work
- 355 grams White or apple cider Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1/4 Cup --- White or apple cider Vinegar, EXTRA
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place Onion, Apple and Garlic into Bowl Chop 5 Seconds, Speed 5, Scrape down sides
Add Tomatoes Pulse 1 - 2 Seconds
Add all other ingredients to the bowl EXCEPT FOR: Cornflour and Extra Vinegar Mix 3 Seconds, Reverse , Speed 4
Remove the MC and place basket on top to prevent splashesCook 60 minutes 100 deg Reverse Speed 1While this is doing its thing. Mix your Cornflour with the Extra Vinegar - Set aside
Increase Temp to Varoma, 20 minutes, Reverse, Speed 3And now immediately but carefully lift the basket and pour the cornflour/vinegar mixture in. Becarefull of any splashes.
Test consistency and if need be cook another 10 minutes Varoma setting
Lovely on Meats, Sandwiches, Toast, Pizza
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna