- 1 level tbsp pickling spice
- 1000 g tomatoes, quartered blanched skin and core removed
- 2 green apple, peeled cored and cut in half
- 2 onions, peeled cut in quaters
- 50 g sugar
- 2 heaped teaspoons Minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 125 g white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 stalks fresh rosemary, washed and leaves removed
- 1 tablespoons fresh thyme, washed and leaves removed
- 1 tablespoons fresh oregano, washed and leaves removed
35h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- place pickling spice and herbs into the bowl, put lid on with MC and 3 seconds on speed 7 scrape down the sides of bowl
- place remaining ingridence into the bowl Chop on speed 10 for 30 seconds.
- place splashgard on and cook on speed 3 temperature 120 for 35 minutes.
- place a chucks cloth btween the lid and the splashgaurd and chp on speed 10 for 1 or 2 minutes.
- poor into steralised bottle and close lids firmly.
to make chilli tomato sauce add a couple of chillies with the herbs and spices.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts