- 100 gram canned chickpeas, drained
- 50 grams low fat semi sun dried tomatoes
- 180 gram can tuna
- 1 tablespoon rawmesan
- 4 tablespoon homemade mayo or organic free range mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
8Recipe is created for
1. add sundried tomatoes and chickpeas to TM. Chop Sp5 4 secs. scrape sides.
2. add remaning ingredients. Mix sp5 4 secs. Scrape sides. Mix Sp5 5 secs.
3. place into serving bowl sprinkle with some extra rawmesan.
rawmesan is a vegan parmesan cheese. could subsitue with actually parmesan.
can be used as a spread
place a couple of tablespoons in a serve of pasta for the kiddies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Probiotic school bliss balls
- Peanut butter and jam drops
- Quick and easy Meatballs
- Banana Steamed pudding with salted caramel sauce
- White Chocolate & Walnut banana bread
- Rhubarb & Strawberry Jam
- Hidden Veg Pasta Sauce
- Beer Beef stroganoff
- Banana, Walnut & Goji Berries Bread
- Spinach Hummus dip
- Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats
- Mock Parmesan Cheese