Place following ingredients into bowl.
3 stems parsley leaves only
1 spring onion white only, chopped into thirds
pinch of salt and pepper
chop 5 seconds speed 7
Scape down sides then add
250g cream cheese cubed
60 g mayonnaise
Mix 10 seconds sped 4.5
add drained 180g tuna
Mix 15 seconds speed 5
place in container use within 1 week
Can use more gherkins to your liking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)