Place following ingredients into bowl.
3 stems parsley leaves only
1 spring onion white only, chopped into thirds
pinch of salt and pepper
chop 5 seconds speed 7
Scape down sides then add
250g cream cheese cubed
60 g mayonnaise
Mix 10 seconds sped 4.5
add drained 180g tuna
Mix 15 seconds speed 5
place in container use within 1 week
Can use more gherkins to your liking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake