- 5 --- vanilla beans
- 100 grams sugar, Raw is good
- 110 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut vanilla beans into 2-3 pieces each. Mill in Thermomix speed 9 for 30 seconds, scrape side with a rubber spatula and repeat.
Add sugar and mill on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
Add water and cook at 100 speed 1 for 15min mc off. You want the liquid to reduce.
Wait until the paste is completely cool and blend at speed 8 for 20 seconds, scrape and repeat.
Pour into a glass jar with a secure lid.
Recipe taken from vanilla and co website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Dulche de leche
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)