- 750 g plums, washed and stoned
- 500 g sugar
- 1 level tablespoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- Put plums into the TM bowl. Chop 10 secs on speed 5.
- Weigh in the sugar and cook for 20mins at 100 degrees on speed 2, no MC. Use steamer basket to avoid splatters.
- Varoma for 10 mins, speed 2
- When cooking is finished - pour into sterilised jar.
Accessories you need
- great on toast, pikelets or scones .....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Low carb herb bread