- 6 tablespoons sesame seeds whole
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds, whole
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds, whole
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns, whole
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds, whole
- 150 g hazelnuts or almonds, Whole roasted
- 100 g shelled pistachios, Whole roasted
- 150 g almonds, Whole roasted
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds, black
- 100 g Cashews, Whole roasted
- 1 heaped tablespoons salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all spices into the TM bowl and dry roast for 12 minutes at 100 degrees on Speed 1.
Remove lid and allow to cool.
Once cooled, pulse for 2 - 4 times with the TURBO button.
Then add all nuts and half the sesame seeds in TM bowl and pulse on turbo until you get your desired look. I like mine a little bit crunchy but if you prefer it less, pulse further.then add the rest of the seeds.
Note, this makes a nice amount.
Stores well in jars in the fridge.
Accessories you need
Serve with a small bowl of olive oil and a piece of toasted Turkish bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze