- 100 g Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 level tablespoon Mustard seeds
- 5 cloves garlic
- 60 g ginger
- 10 g oil
- 1 level tablespoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Cround Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 onion, cut in 1/4's
- 4 Chillies (deseeded) or if you like it spicy spicy leave seeds, roughly chopped
- 5 tomato, cut in 1/4's
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 whole cloves
- 2 Granny Smith Apples (peeled), cut in 1/4's
- 1 eggplant, diced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add Cider Vinegar & Mustard Seeds to TM bowl. Cook for 2mins Veroma sp2, put aside.
- Place Garlic & Ginger in TM bowl. Chop for 5secs sp7.
- Add Oil and saute for 2mins Veroma sp1.
- Add Coriander Seeds, Ground Cumin, Tumeric, Cumin Seeds, Garam Masala. Mix for 5secs sp7.
- Add Mustard Seed mix (from first step), Onion, Chilli's, Tomato, Brown Sugar, Cloves, Apples and Eggplant. Mix for 2secs sp5. Stir and repeat twice.
- Cook for 45mins 90 degrees sp2 - unitl thick.
I modified an existing recipe (thanks Tanya.Moy) to include eggplant that I had to use up. So glad I chose this recipe as it's delicious! This recipe made 2 x 375gm jars and a snap-lock bag to put in the freezer.
Serve with eggs for a spicy kick, on burgers or over steak/fish/chicken. Also delicious as a sauce on pizza or stir it through pasta!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Mums Scotch Shortbread
- Paleo Choc Peanutbutter Bliss Balls
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- vegan chickpea loaf
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA