- 350 g strawberries hulled
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 200 g raspberries
- 100 g blueberries
- 100 g Blackberries
- 750 g castor sugar
- 10 g Butter, grape size knob of butter
1h 15minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place strawberries in Thermomix bowl and press turbo button once
- Add 250g sugar and lemon juice and mix 5 seconds on reverses speed 4.
- Rest in bowl 30 minutes to allow juice and pectin to be released.
- Add raspberries, blueberries & blackberries and balance of sugar.
- Place Simmer basket over hole in lid to prevent splashing and allow evaporation to take place.
- Cook for 5 minutes, 90C, reverse speed 2. Then 10 minutes[color=blue],[/color] 100C, reverse speed 2.
- Continue cooking 10 minutes, Varoma. speed 2
- A small grape size knob of butter added at this point will prevent jam boiling over and scum forming.
- Check to ensure that setting point has been reached by placing a teaspoon of jam onto the cold saucer from the freezer. If setting point has not been reached continue to heat a further 2-3 minutes, Varoma temperature.
- When setting point has been reached rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour into sterilised jars and seal immediately, as the jam cools a vacuum seal will form.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Buns
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites