- 1 can pears in light syrup, Drained (large can)
- 250 g sugar
- 25 g Pomona's pectin
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Puree pears in speed 4 for 15 seconds or until smooth. Heat for 5 minutes 100' speed 1, MC on.
- Add sugar and pectin and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Cook for 10 minutes 100' speed 2, MC on.
Allow to cool in the before transferring to jars or containers.
Jam is best stored in fridge. It will continue to set as it coolsJam is suitable for those on the FAILSAFE elimination diet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Low carb herb bread