- 2 clove garlic
- 1 onion, Halved
- 1.76 Oz olive oil
- 1 herb, Handful
- 17.63 tomatoes, Oz
- 1 level tbsp veggie stock paste
- 3.52 cream, Oz
- 1 level teaspoons sugar
- 1 cans tomatoes, Chopped
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic, onion and oil to TM5, and chop - 3 seconds, speed 62.
2. Sauté - 248F/5 mins/speed 23.
3. Add herbs & tomatoes & tin of tomatoes, and chop 3 seconds/speed 64.
4. Add stock and cook - 212F/25 mins/speed 2 MC on
5. Add cream and sugar and continue cooking - 212F/10 mins/speed 2 MC OFF (with simmering basket on lid)
6. Replace MC and blend - 30 seconds/speed 77.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes