- 500 grams dairy free milk, I use coconut
- 50 grams flour
- 40 grams vegan butter, Nuttelex buttery is my fav
- 1/2 --- cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 teaspoon djon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate, I use the skinnymixers concentrate
- 1 pinches freshly ground pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Put Flour, milk and butter into bowl. Cook for 6 mins/90 degrees/speed 2
- 2. Add remaining ingredients to bowl. Cook 4mins/90 degrees/speed 2
- Pour over homemade pasta, veges or we even enjoy dipping sweet potato chips into this sauce.
This recipe is a variantion from the skinnymixers mac and cheese with a twist.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Alicia's Alfredo Sauce
- Alicia's Tomato Sauce
- Bolognese Pasta sauce
- F 'n G - Fig and Ginger Fruit Paste
- 'Never buy' Tomato sauce
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Thai Sweet Chilli sauce
- Grape jelly
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)