- 75 g Roasted Hazelnuts
- 500 g Canned Kidney Beans, drained, rinsed
- 60 g Almond milk
- 75 g cocoa powder
- 150 g raw sugar
- 20 g Maple syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add roasted hazelnuts to the bowl. Mill 10 secs, speed 9. Scrape down side of the bowl with spatula.
2. Add all other ingredients EXCEPT maple syrup. Mix 1 min, speed 7. If necessary stir with spatula while mixing.
3. Add maple syrup. Stil with spatula to take out any air pockets. Mix 20 secs, speed 3
4. Place veganella in an airtight container & store in the fridge
5. Add additional almond milk to the bowl with leftover veganella. Turbo @ 2secs ( x 3 or 4 times) until you have vegan chocolate milk.
Can be used as a spread on toast or bread, as a snack or dessert, icing, on a plain biscuit sprinkled with sprinkles or chopped nuts, filling for a raw cheesecake
Adapted for Thermomix in conjunction with Lucia Fusco at www.sweetasvegan.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.