- 250 grams spelt
- 1 l water
- 2 tablespoons German Stock Concentrate
- 1 onion, medium size, cut in half
- 1 clove garlic
- 150 gram Butter, can be replaced with cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Yeast Flakes
- to taste Majoran, can be fresh or dried
Mill the spelt for 10 seconds on level 10
Add water and stock concentrate
Cook for 20 minutes on 100 degrees - speed 1-2 on reverse
Take the mixture out of the bowl and let it cool down.
Then chop the onion and the garlic for 3-5 secons on speed 7.
Add the soft butter or cream chees and mix it altogether on speed 5-6.
Add the yeast flakes
Close the lid without the measuring cup on, speed 2-3 and add spoonwise the cooked Spelt whicle machine is in motion.
Spread it on bread, bread rolls or crackers.
Vegetarian Liver Wurst Preparation
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese