- 250 grams spelt
- 1 l water
- 2 tablespoons German Stock Concentrate
- 1 onion, medium size, cut in half
- 1 clove garlic
- 150 gram Butter, can be replaced with cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Yeast Flakes
- to taste Majoran, can be fresh or dried
Mill the spelt for 10 seconds on level 10
Add water and stock concentrate
Cook for 20 minutes on 100 degrees - speed 1-2 on reverse
Take the mixture out of the bowl and let it cool down.
Then chop the onion and the garlic for 3-5 secons on speed 7.
Add the soft butter or cream chees and mix it altogether on speed 5-6.
Add the yeast flakes
Close the lid without the measuring cup on, speed 2-3 and add spoonwise the cooked Spelt whicle machine is in motion.
Spread it on bread, bread rolls or crackers.
Vegetarian Liver Wurst Preparation
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers