- 200 g tasty cheddar cheese, Cubed
- 3 stalks spring onions/shallots, roughly chopped
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 level tbsp Butter
- 1 level tsp Mexican Spice Mix
- 120 g sour cream
- 2 level tsp Jalapeño chillies
- 1 bunch coriander, Garnish
- 1 pinch paprika, Garnish
Recipe is created for
- place cheese in mixing bowl, chop 10 sec, speed 9.
place in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Place spring onions and garlic clove into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec, speed 5.
- Add 1 tblsp butter cook 10 min, 100 degrees, speed 1.
- Add 1 tsp Mexican seasoning, cook further 30 seconds, speed 1.
- Add 120g sour cream and the reserved grated cheese and combine 15 sec, reverse speed 3.
- Add 2 teaspoons chopped jalapeño chili’s, 5 sec speed 1.
- Garnish with Coriander and Paprika.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.