- 1 onion
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- 30 grams Butter
- 15 grams olive oil
- 30 grams Dijon mustard
- 325 grams Milk
- 125 grams cream
- Salt & Pepper, Too taste
- 30 g plain flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion & parsley to bowl & chop 10seconds speed 5. Scrape bowl.
2. Add oil & butter mix 3 minutes 100 degrees speed 2. scrape bowl.
3. Add milk, cream, mustard, flour & seasonings. 12 mins, 100 degrees, speed 3.
Adjust thickness to suit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling