- 1 level tbsp Butter
- 50 g pecan nuts
- 2 level tbsp macadamia oil
- 1 level teaspoons honey
- 1 level tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 800 g water
- 800 g Raw beetroot, peeled and cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 200 g fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into halves
- 120 g rocket leaves
- 100 - 200 g g feta cheese, Thinly sliced
- 1 Pear, thinly sliced
- Place butter and pecans into mixing bowl and sauté 8 min/Varoma/ "Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry the mixing bowl.
- Add macadamia oil, honey and vinegar and warm 1 min/37°C/speed 3. Transfer dressing into a serving jug and set aside.
- Place water into a mixing bowl. Place Varoma into position, insert Varoma tray and weigh beetroot onto it. Secure Varoma lid and steam 28 min/Varoma/speed 1.
- Remove Varoma tray with beetroot. Weigh green beans into Varoma dish, then re-insert Varoma tray with beetroot, secure Varoma lid and steam for a further 5 min/Varoma/speed 1. Set Varoma aside and allow beetroot and beans to cool (approx. 20 min).
- Place a serving platter onto the mixing bowl lid, then weigh rocket leaves onto it.
- Add cooled beetroot and beans to the serving platter. Drizzle over the reserved dressing, then top with reserved butter pecans, feta cheese and pear. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
[color=#333333; font-family: Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px]The steaming of the beetroot can be easily done well in advance. Transfer beetroot into a sealable storage container and place in refrigerator to store. Dress and assemble the salad, as per the recipe, just before serving.[/color]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Inky's (dairy free) Rhubarb & Raspberry Curd
- Semolina Cake
- Best Lemon Slice
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Miso soup with prawns and mushroom
- Macadamia Butter Toffee Crunch
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)