Broccoli Salad (raw)
- 2 bunch Broccoli, roughly cut florets off
- 1 Red onion, cut into 4 pieces
- 70 grams Almonds
- 150 grams Diced bacon
- 240 grams Natural greek yoghurt
- 200 grams Mayonnaise
- Place broccoli into and chop for 8s sp4 (for chunkier pieces try 5 sec). Place in a large bowel and set aside. No need to wash .
- Place onion in and chop for 5s sp6. Place in bowl with broccoli and stir through. No need to wash .
- Place almonds in and chop 5s sp5. Place in bowl with broccoli and onion, stir through. No need to wash .
- Pan fry diced bacon until crispy. Place in bowl with broccoli, onion and almonds, stir through.
- Add natural greek yoghurt and mayonnaise to and mix 5s sp2. Add this to the bowl with all the other ingredients and stir thoroughly.
Accessories you need
If you like a creamier salad you can increase the amount of mayo and yoghurt. You can also adjust the amounts of each to adjust the taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.