- 2 bunch broccoli, roughly cut florets off
- 1 red onion, cut into 4 pieces
- 70 grams almonds
- 150 grams Diced bacon
- 240 grams Natural greek yoghurt
- 200 grams mayonnaise
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place broccoli into "Closed lid" and chop for 8s sp4 (for chunkier pieces try 5 sec). Place in a large bowel and set aside. No need to wash "Closed lid" .
- Place onion in "Closed lid" and chop for 5s sp6. Place in bowl with broccoli and stir through. No need to wash "Closed lid" .
- Place almonds in "Closed lid" and chop 5s sp5. Place in bowl with broccoli and onion, stir through. No need to wash "Closed lid" .
- Pan fry diced bacon until crispy. Place in bowl with broccoli, onion and almonds, stir through.
- Add natural greek yoghurt and mayonnaise to "Closed lid" and mix 5s "Counter-clockwise operation" sp2. Add this to the bowl with all the other ingredients and stir thoroughly.
Accessories you need
If you like a creamier salad you can increase the amount of mayo and yoghurt. You can also adjust the amounts of each to adjust the taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Chicken, zucchini, haloumi fritters
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Variation Potato Bake
- Gravy (like KFC potato & gravy)
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- South Pacific Raita
- Frenisian Slaw
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta
- All Green Stock Powder
- All-in-one fried Rice
- Satay Chicken
- Creamy Bacon and Veggie Pies
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Broccoli and Cranberry Salad
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Impossible quiche
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables