- 1 bunch parsley
- 250 grams broccoli, florets
- 2 spring onions, white bits
- 60 grams couscous
- 85 grams hot water
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable stock paste
- 20-30 grams olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 6-12 mint leaves, to taste
- 1 Punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- tiny squares of halloumi, fried and cooled
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Stir in vegetable stock paste into hot water.
2. Add hot water to couscous. Leave to sit for 5 mins, then fluff up with a fork.
3. Add parsley (leaves only), mint and spring onion to the mixing bowl. Sp7, 3secs.
4. No need to scrap down, add the broccoli, lemon juice and olive oil to the mixing bowl. Sp4, 5secs.
5. Combine broccoli mixture, tomatoes, halloumi and the couscous in a serving bowl.
Use burghul if you have it! No need to buy couscous if you don't have it.
If you want to make the grain-free, add cauliflower instead of the couscous. Pop in the cauliflower in the mixing bowl, reverse Sp 5, 5 secs. Steam in the varoma for 5-10mins (until fluffy).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Bean Salad with hazelnut dressing
- Easy Wombok Salad
- Sweet Corn Fritters
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Bites with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb
- Quick Noodles
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie