- 60 grams Butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 350 grams Onions, cut into half circles, Red & Brown Onion
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Recipe is created for
-Melt Butter and Olive Oil 1:30/varoma/spd 1. -Add Onion, which is sliced into semi-circles. -Cook 15 mins/varoma/reverse/spd soft. -Add Brown Sugar, Balsamic Vinegar, cook 5 mins/varoma/reverse/speed soft with MC removed.
Great accompaniment for gourmet hotdogs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Supersoft Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread