- 60 grams Butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 350 grams Onions, cut into half circles, Red & Brown Onion
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Recipe is created for
-Melt Butter and Olive Oil 1:30/varoma/spd 1. -Add Onion, which is sliced into semi-circles. -Cook 15 mins/varoma/reverse/spd soft. -Add Brown Sugar, Balsamic Vinegar, cook 5 mins/varoma/reverse/speed soft with MC removed.
Accessories you need
Great accompaniment for gourmet hotdogs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble