- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g raw cashews
- ¼ medium red capsicum
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vegetable stock
- 150 g water
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic and cashews in TM bowl cop for 10 secs speed 7
Add capsicum chop 5secs speed 5
Add remaining ingredients and combine 6secs reverse speed 5
Cook 100C for 4-5 minutes reverse speed 4 (until thickens)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice