- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g raw cashews
- ¼ medium red capsicum
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vegetable stock
- 150 g water
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic and cashews in TM bowl cop for 10 secs speed 7
Add capsicum chop 5secs speed 5
Add remaining ingredients and combine 6secs reverse speed 5
Cook 100C for 4-5 minutes reverse speed 4 (until thickens)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Curried tuna
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting