- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g raw cashews
- ¼ medium red capsicum
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vegetable stock
- 150 g water
Recipe is created for
Place garlic and cashews in TM bowl cop for 10 secs speed 7
Add capsicum chop 5secs speed 5
Add remaining ingredients and combine 6secs reverse speed 5
Cook 100C for 4-5 minutes reverse speed 4 (until thickens)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot Burgers
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins