- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g raw cashews
- ¼ medium red capsicum
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vegetable stock
- 150 g water
Recipe is created for
Place garlic and cashews in TM bowl cop for 10 secs speed 7
Add capsicum chop 5secs speed 5
Add remaining ingredients and combine 6secs reverse speed 5
Cook 100C for 4-5 minutes reverse speed 4 (until thickens)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze