- 100 g tasty cheese in chunks
- 250 g pumpkin
- 100 g sweet potato
- 150 g zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 2 teaspoons vege concentrate
- 120 g breadcrumbs
- 100 g wholemeal flour
Grate cheese for 8 secs on speed 9. Set aside.
Roughly chop pumpkin, sweet potato, zucchini and carrot into chunks and add to TM bowl. Blend for 10 secs on speed 5. Scrape down sides and blend for a further 2-3 secs if required.
Cook on 10 deg for 12 mins on speed 2.
For a creamier consistency, puree for 20 secs increasing speed to 6.
Add vege concentrate, breadcrumbs, flour and cheese and mix for 20 secs on speed 5, using spatula to assist.
Spoon mixture into shallow pan (or roll into balls) and fry until golden brown.
Cheesy Vege Bites
Accessories you need
When pureed after the cooking stage, a creamier consistency is achieved so kids will not even realise they are eating vegetables. This stage could be omitted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Cheese Sandwich
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Mexican Sandwich
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Bolognese Sauce