- 1 small broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 3 carrots, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 apple, quartered
- 5 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 80 grams dried cranberries (crasins)
- 2 pinches ground tumeric
- 2 pinches ground cumin
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 70 grams olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
add all ingredients, exept cranberries, into TM bowl
chop 4-6 sec/speed 5 or until desired consistency acheived
pour into a serving dish
toss through the cranberries
Place all ingredients into TM bowl
Mix 3 sec/speed 4
Pour over the salad, and enjoy.
Accessories you need
This dish can easily be portioned up and stored in an air tight container.
Great for detoxifying your body.
Adding the carrots to your bowl first can aid in makeing the chopping more uniform. However ensure you do not put in large pieces that can potentially lodge themselves on your mixing blades.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- The English Carrot
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Plum and Zucchini Relish