- 4 slices bacon
- 250 grams Corn
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Butter
Recipe is created for
- Chop bacon into large pieces (to fit through the hole in the lid). Chop for 4 seconds on speed 4. Sauté for 2.5 minutes on speed 1/varoma Remove from bowl into salad bowl
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes on speed 1/varoma. Add to bacon, fold throughout and serve.
Accessories you need
A hit for children who don't like garden like salads
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza