- 2 cans corn kernels, 400g cans
- 4 eggs
- pinch Salt and pepper
- plain flour, 1 cup
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- grated cheese, 1 cup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Beat eggs, salt and pepper in 5 secs, sp5.
2. Add flour and baking powder. Mix til smooth 10 secs sp 4. Scrape down the sides and mix again 2 secs sp3.
3. Stir in corn and cheese sp3.
4. Heat frypan to medium heat and add oil.
5. Drop spoonfuls of mixture in and cook both sides til golden.
Serve with sweet chilli sauce dipping (or sauce of preference) for a little extra taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad