- 2 cans corn kernels, 400g cans
- 4 eggs
- pinch Salt and pepper
- plain flour, 1 cup
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- grated cheese, 1 cup
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Beat eggs, salt and pepper in 5 secs, sp5.
2. Add flour and baking powder. Mix til smooth 10 secs sp 4. Scrape down the sides and mix again 2 secs sp3.
3. Stir in corn and cheese sp3.
4. Heat frypan to medium heat and add oil.
5. Drop spoonfuls of mixture in and cook both sides til golden.
Serve with sweet chilli sauce dipping (or sauce of preference) for a little extra taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans