- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets (cut smaller stems, too)
- 1/2 Red apple, cored, cut into chunks
- 1/2 red onion, cut into chunks
- 2 sticks Celery, large slice
- 1/4 red capsicum, large dice
- 1/4 green capsicums, large dice
- 1 can corn niblets, 140g, drained (or 1/4 cup frozen corn niblets)
- slivered almonds, handful or to taste
- currants, to taste
- 3 tbsp cream, thickened, or plain yoghurt
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- Place apple, onion, celery and capsicum pieces into Thermomix bowl.
Chop 3 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down and chop again for a second or two if necesary.
Place into a large bowl.
Add 1 litre water to Thermomix bowl and set 10 min/Varoma/sp 1.
Place cauliflower and corn niblets (if using frozen corn) into Varoma bowl and steam for 2 - 3 minutes until cauliflower is still slightly crunchy, not soft.
Allow to cool a little and add to salad bowl.
- Mix together and add to salad when cauliflower has cooled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower and cranberry salad
- Cauliflower Rice
- Jan’s Curry Rice Salad
- Donna’s Camping Bacon & Egg Noodles
- Beetroot, Pear and Feta cheese salad
- THERMOMUMMA GARLIC, CHEESE & SPINACH NAAN
- Variation Potato Bake
- Tamagoyaki (玉子燒)
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- Polish Coleslaw
- Helena’s Quinoa Salad