- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Rice Bran Oil, cup
- 1-2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 egg yolks
- 250 g farfelle pasta
- 310 g can corn kernels
- 1 Red Capscium, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 package cherry tomatoes, 250g
- 850 g water
- 4 green onions, chopped
Place garlic and salt in TMX bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
Insert butterfly. Add egg yolks, mustard and lemon juice and mix for 1 minute on speed 4.
With TMX running gradually add oil through top of bowl at a steady pace. This step should take about 4-6 minutes. Remove from bowl and set aside. Wash bowl in order to cook pasta.
Place water and pinch of salt in tmx bowl and cook for 14 minutes 100 deg speed 1.
Add pasta and cook for 9 minutes at 100 deg
Once aldente strain and rinse under cold water. Place into a mixing bowl.
Add vegetables and aioli dressing to pasta. Mix gently and serve.
Accessories you need
Pasta salad recipe has been adapted and converted from SFI February 2008.
Aioli Dressing was converted from BBC Australian Good Food August 2009.
I used extra large egg yolks so had to increase the oil to 1 cup for a mayonnaise texture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce