- 2 small unpeeled cucumbers, washed and cut lengthwise, then in chunks, with the seeds removed if desired (use for cucumber raita)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp fresh mint (use for mint raita)
- 400 grams Greek style yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- sea salt & pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Put the cucmbers (if using) in the TM bowl. Chop 5 sec/Sp 6. Sprinkle with the salt and tip into the internal steaming basket to drain. Set aside for 20 min then rinse the cucumber mixture under gently running water. Squeeze out the liquid in small handfuls. Pat dry the paper towel.
2. Chop mint (if using) by dropping it through the hole in the TM lid onto the running blades at Sp 7.
3. Add the yoghurt and lemon juice. Mix 15 sec/Sp4.
4. Add cucumber if using. Stir in and season to taste.
Cucumber and/or Mint Raita
Combining the Cucumber and Mint makes a sensational, fresh and yummy side dish to the Lamb Rogan Josh.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- French bread
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Smoked sausage frittata