- 2 small unpeeled cucumbers, washed and cut lengthwise, then in chunks, with the seeds removed if desired (use for cucumber raita)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp fresh mint (use for mint raita)
- 400 grams Greek style yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- sea salt & pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Put the cucmbers (if using) in the TM bowl. Chop 5 sec/Sp 6. Sprinkle with the salt and tip into the internal steaming basket to drain. Set aside for 20 min then rinse the cucumber mixture under gently running water. Squeeze out the liquid in small handfuls. Pat dry the paper towel.
2. Chop mint (if using) by dropping it through the hole in the TM lid onto the running blades at Sp 7.
3. Add the yoghurt and lemon juice. Mix 15 sec/Sp4.
4. Add cucumber if using. Stir in and season to taste.
Cucumber and/or Mint Raita
Combining the Cucumber and Mint makes a sensational, fresh and yummy side dish to the Lamb Rogan Josh.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Spiced lamb flatbread