- 2 small unpeeled cucumbers, washed and cut lengthwise, then in chunks, with the seeds removed if desired (use for cucumber raita)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp fresh mint (use for mint raita)
- 400 grams Greek style yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- sea salt & pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Put the cucmbers (if using) in the TM bowl. Chop 5 sec/Sp 6. Sprinkle with the salt and tip into the internal steaming basket to drain. Set aside for 20 min then rinse the cucumber mixture under gently running water. Squeeze out the liquid in small handfuls. Pat dry the paper towel.
2. Chop mint (if using) by dropping it through the hole in the TM lid onto the running blades at Sp 7.
3. Add the yoghurt and lemon juice. Mix 15 sec/Sp4.
4. Add cucumber if using. Stir in and season to taste.
Cucumber and/or Mint Raita
Combining the Cucumber and Mint makes a sensational, fresh and yummy side dish to the Lamb Rogan Josh.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Alice's Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry