- 1 knob of ginger, approx 2-3 cm, depending on your preference
- 1/3 Cup of tahini, or other nut butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Maple syrup, or Agave
- 1 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/4 green cabbage
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, Spiralized
- 2 zucchini, Julienned
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 Cup of Mint
- 1/4 Cup of Coriander
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
8Recipe is created for
1. Place knob of ginger into TMX bowl and chop, 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add all other dressing ingredients (tahini, lime juice, maple syrup and curry powder) and combine for 10 seconds, speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add approximately 1 - 2 MC's full of water to thin dressing to your desired consistency (I like it thick, so I add just one MC full of water).
4. Remove the dressing from the TMX bowl and set aside. Do not wash out bowl - proceed directly with making the salad.
1. With blades running on Speed 7, drop the clove of garlic onto spinning blades and chop for 3 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add cabbage (roughly chopped), mint and coriander and chop for 3-4 seconds, speed 4.
3. Remove salad from TMX bowl onto a large platter or salad bowl. Combine cabbage mixture, capsicum, chickpeas and zucchini and gently toss to combine. Top with spiralized carrot and drizzle with your Curry dressing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow