- Quarter Common cabbage, Roughly chopped
- baby spinach, Small handful
- 6 spring onions, Green parts only, roughly chopped into 4cm pieces
- parsley, Big handful
- raw almonds, Big handful
- 1.5 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Half teaspoon Garlic Oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 0.5 teaspoon seeded mustard
- 0.5-1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- dash lime juice
1. Place the almonds and sesame seeds into the TM bowl and dry roast for 8 minutes / 100 degrees / Reverse / speed 1. Set aside.
2. Place spinach, spring onions, and parsley into the TM bowl and chop 3 seconds / speed 7.
3. Scrape down and place the rest of the ingredients in and chop on speed 4 / 4 seconds or until at your preferred consistency.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted for a customer of mine from
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Curry Coleslaw
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Raw Tahini Dressing