- Quarter Common cabbage, Roughly chopped
- baby spinach, Small handful
- 6 spring onions, Green parts only, roughly chopped into 4cm pieces
- parsley, Big handful
- raw almonds, Big handful
- 1.5 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Half teaspoon Garlic Oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 0.5 teaspoon seeded mustard
- 0.5-1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- dash lime juice
1. Place the almonds and sesame seeds into the TM bowl and dry roast for 8 minutes / 100 degrees / Reverse / speed 1. Set aside.
2. Place spinach, spring onions, and parsley into the TM bowl and chop 3 seconds / speed 7.
3. Scrape down and place the rest of the ingredients in and chop on speed 4 / 4 seconds or until at your preferred consistency.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted for a customer of mine from
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Easy pasta side dish
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Quiche Lorraine
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Beef Stroganoff
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta