- Quarter Common cabbage, Roughly chopped
- baby spinach, Small handful
- 6 spring onions, Green parts only, roughly chopped into 4cm pieces
- parsley, Big handful
- raw almonds, Big handful
- 1.5 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Half teaspoon Garlic Oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 0.5 teaspoon seeded mustard
- 0.5-1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- dash lime juice
1. Place the almonds and sesame seeds into the TM bowl and dry roast for 8 minutes / 100 degrees / Reverse / speed 1. Set aside.
2. Place spinach, spring onions, and parsley into the TM bowl and chop 3 seconds / speed 7.
3. Scrape down and place the rest of the ingredients in and chop on speed 4 / 4 seconds or until at your preferred consistency.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted for a customer of mine from
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Devilled ham spread
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies