- 1 clove garlic, large
- 100 grams lean bacon, cut into matchsticks
- 400 grams french beans, trimmed and cut into 3 cm lengths
- 30 grams Boiling water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 20 grams olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic 2 secs speed 7. Add oil
Cook 1min varoma temp
Add bacon. Saute 3 minutes varoma temp MC OFF
Add beans, water, seasoning to taste. Cook 7mins varoma MC ON
check tenderness and cook to your preference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Beetroot dip