- 1 clove garlic, large
- 100 grams lean bacon, cut into matchsticks
- 400 grams french beans, trimmed and cut into 3 cm lengths
- 30 grams Boiling water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 20 grams olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic 2 secs speed 7. Add oil
Cook 1min varoma temp
Add bacon. Saute 3 minutes varoma temp MC OFF
Add beans, water, seasoning to taste. Cook 7mins varoma MC ON
check tenderness and cook to your preference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup