- 1 clove garlic, large
- 100 grams lean bacon, cut into matchsticks
- 400 grams french beans, trimmed and cut into 3 cm lengths
- 30 grams boiling water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 20 grams olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic 2 secs speed 7. Add oil
Cook 1min varoma temp
Add bacon. Saute 3 minutes varoma temp MC OFF
Add beans, water, seasoning to taste. Cook 7mins varoma MC ON
check tenderness and cook to your preference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Crushed Garlic
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Matt Pasta
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese