- 50 grams red cabbage, in chunks
- 1/2 apple, cored
- 1 carrot, in chunks
- 60 grams Light Mayonnaise
- 50 grams White cabbage, in chunks
- 2 tablespoons Greek Taverna YIAH Spice Blend
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all in TM bowl and chop speed 4 for 5-8 sec.
2. Use spatula to scrape.
3.Chop 2-3 secs, Speed 4.
Accessories you need
I often add grated cheese through the mix or crumbled feta depending what im serving it with, feta is yum with Lamb.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Nut free “orange” bliss balls
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- *BEST* Chunky Carrot Cake Recipe
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie