- 50 grams red cabbage, in chunks
- 1/2 apple, cored
- 1 carrot, in chunks
- 60 grams Light Mayonnaise
- 50 grams White cabbage, in chunks
- 2 tablespoons Greek Taverna YIAH Spice Blend
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all in TM bowl and chop speed 4 for 5-8 sec.
2. Use spatula to scrape.
3.Chop 2-3 secs, Speed 4.
Accessories you need
I often add grated cheese through the mix or crumbled feta depending what im serving it with, feta is yum with Lamb.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- Chinese samosa
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Hidden veggies pizza sauce
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Crunchy Barbecue Salad
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Coleslaw - canned/preserved
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren