- 30 grams Butter
- 50 grams honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 300 grams macadamia nuts, raw
- 80 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, additional
Preheat oven to 160 deg and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Add butter, honey, salt, vanilla and cinnamon to TM bowl and cook 2 mins varoma speed 1.
Add macadamia nuts and mix 30sec Reverse Speed 1.
Spread mixture onto baking tray and bake for 15 mins turning and mxing after each 5 mins. Nuts on the outside of the tray will cook quicker so mix well. I put my oven timer on for 5 mins each time.
Place raw sugar and extra salt into a container that can be closed with a lid (at least 1 litre in size) Shake to mix salt and sugar. When nuts are finished in the oven pour into the salt/sugar mix while hot and secure lid. Shake the container to coat the nuts.
Place nuts back onto tray and allow to cool. Separate the nuts while hot and they will cool with a crunchy sweet coating.
Eat and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover