- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 sprig fresh mint, leaves only
- 500 grams cauliflower, cut into florets
- 300 grams water
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 5 grams fresh ginger
- 25 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 teaspoon Indian curry powder
- 20 grams lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch tumeric powder
- 100 grams frozen peas
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place coriander and mint leaves in the TM bowl and chop 5 seconds at speed 7. Set aside.
Add cauliflower to the TM bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 5. Check and, if necessary, extend chopping time to achieve the desired level of breakdown. Transfer to the Varoma tray.
Add water to the TM bowl and, with the varoma in place, steam the cauliflower for 6 minutes/varoma/speed 2. Add the frozen peas and steam a further 4 minutes/varoma/speed 2, or until cauliflower is tender. Set aside in thermoserver.
Place garlic and ginger into the TM bowl and chop 3 seconds at speed 9.
Scarpe down the sides of the bowl, add the olive oil, and saute 5 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 2.
Add cumin, curry powder, lemon juice, paprika, salt, tumeric, fresh herbs, and cooked cauliflower and peas, combining 15 seconds at speed 2. Serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Spanish Cheesecake
- Home-made Chai
- Spring Green Smoothie
- Dried pear, date and almond loaf
- Almond Berry Muffins
- Pea and Mint Croquettes
- Faux Gras (vegetarian Foie Gras) from David Lebovitz
- Berry Green Smoothie
- Blueberry & Banana Breakfast Muffins (adapted from My Darling Lemon Thyme)
- Warm Millet with Berry Compote
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna